A destination wedding in Florence is always a great idea thanks to the rich history and architecture of this city. As a matter of fact, Gabrielle and Max chose a gorgeous villa with a stunning view to tie the knot with their families and friends in Italy.
The breathtaking terrace of the ceremony was decorated with a stunning grounded arch that added an extra touch of sophistication to the beautiful scenario.
In addition, elegant fairy lights adorned the dinner table, creating a magical and enchanting ambiance. A delicate starry sky added an extra touch of glamour to the elegant villa, making it the perfect setting for the couple’s destination wedding in Florence.
A natural runner with greenery and flowers enriched the table setup. The flowers were carefully arranged to create a romantic and intimate atmosphere that set the mood for the entire evening.
A perfect Tuscan meal accompanied by delicious local wines made dinner an unforgettable experience for all guests.
Therefore, following my advice on the coolest characteristics you want to look for in a destination wedding in Florence.
- Aesthetic appeal – Florence is one of the most beautiful cities in the world with its stunning architecture, vibrant culture, and breathtaking landscapes. The city provides an alluring backdrop for a picturesque wedding.
- Intimate affair – Destination weddings in Florence tend to be more exclusive and intimate, with a small list of guests, travelling from different countries.
- Cultural experience – Florence has a rich history and cultural heritage, and couples can incorporate local traditions and customs into their wedding to add meaning and depth.
- Gastronomic delights – Florence is famous for its cuisine, and couples can treat their guests to delicious local delicacies like pasta, pizza, and wine from the Tuscan region.
- Unique venues – Florence is full of unique venues, including ancient palaces, grand villas, and stunning outdoor spaces that add to the charm and uniqueness of the wedding. In conclusion, these locations provide unique settings for unforgettable nuptials.
Photos: Jay Studio, Italy
Venue: Villa Il Garofalo
Florist: Simone Bertini
Caterer: Delizia Ricevimenti
Makeup and Hair: Oh My Blush
Bridal shoes: Badgley Mischka